Thursday, July 25, 2013

What a Mama needs

It's been quite a while since I've posted on here and I definitely regret that. Ideally, I would have loved to blog from day one of our family's growth, but that hasn't been the case, clearly. But, we've got lots and lots of time for that, right?!  We'll catch up, I promise!

I need to do this. A mama needs to document life's most precious moments ... and the nitty gritty along the way.  I'm hoping to run with this blog a million miles an hour, so hold tight!  Here's what I envision: me sharing my little DIYs (got lots of them!), easy recipes, tips that have made mommyhood easier (for me, anyway!), and of course lots of pictures, laughter, and maybe even tears (let's keep those limited, okay?).  I hope to help and encourage other moms along their journey in ways that I've been helped.  I want to share my joys with you and I hope that you can do the same with me!  

This is our cozy little nook, so make yourself at home!  We've got lots to share and catch up on! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh Ash! Welcome back to your blog! Keep it up sister. You have SO much to share!!!

    ReplyDelete