Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy 9 months!

My sweet girl is 9 months old today!  How on earth did it happen so quickly?  This is one of those big milestone ages that makes you really, really sad!  I was going through some of Keziah's clothes for a friend yesterday and as I picked up each newborn size, more and more tears filled my eyes.  Goodness, what am I going to do when she turns 1? Ah!

Anyway, this month, Keziah has begun crawling, walking along furniture, has 0 new teeth (last month stole the show in that department!), says "mama," "dada," and attempts to say doggy but sounds more like "da."  She sleeps a perfect 10.5 hour stretch at night before going back down for 2-3 hours more (this is great!).  Her smile is starting to get bigger, with more of a wrinkle in her nose and more teeth to show off.









And check out the headband I made for this month! Pretty sweet, huh? ;) I thought this was perfect for November!  Wait until you see what I have up my sleeve for Thanksgiving! ;)


3 comments:

  1. SO jealous Keziah will keep her headbands on. I made a cute feather one for Mya and she won't leave it on her head for more than 10 seconds at a time :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all in the swiftness. all. the. way. LOL This session lasted only about 15 frames. No lie. She almost ruined the headband!! Ahh!

      Delete
  2. Jake + Keziah=LOVE. I just love them!

    ReplyDelete