Monday, November 12, 2012

28 weeks

Yesterday was week 28. Already!  I seriously cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going. So many women talk about how miserable they felt the entire time (and I understand that not all may have such pleasant experiences), but this has been a piece of cake. A lot of things are becoming more difficult to do like putting pants, socks, and shoes on, bending over to do things or pick things up, sleeping (that's a huge one!), but that's not enough to make me wish this was over. I'm actually pretty sad that I won't be pregnant in a little less than 3 months. Scary thought!  

Other than what was mentioned above, I haven't had any new experiences this week. I've been craving orange juice like a mother!!  As far as food cravings, nothing in particular. Fried foods and sugars are still my best friend. :)  
She has been a little acrobat this week!! I really haven't felt her move so much before. What To Expect says that this is the time that I will feel her move most because the room that she has is prime. She's big enough for those big, noticeable movements, but not too big to have the room to move. I know that her space will only become smaller and movements will only lessen. :/ But growth is a great thing!!
Tomorrow, I'm going for a 3D ultrasound and I cannot wait!!  I'm hoping that she is cooperative and that we get great pictures.  I think the part that is most exciting is that I'll get to see her move. Just love that. And I am really eager to see how she's positioned so that I'll be able to start identifying body parts, although I think I've already figured it out. We'll see if I'm right tomorrow!  My guess is that she's head down, shes in fetal position, back is facing to the left and what I've been feeling most is her butt above my belly button and her knee and foot bulging out about 1 inch below my right ribs. :) Can't wait to see her!

We also got her crib this weekend. I was so excited to spend all of this time putting it together, but we literally had that thing put together in 25 minutes. And yes, it was done correctly ;)  Just wish the fun lasted longer than that!  Now, we just have to wait until the shower (in less than 3 weeks!!) to begin filling her room and see what we can buy. That's going to be the best part!  

Here's to week 29 in progress!!  Already almost to week 30!!



1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy really is a piece of cake! (after the morning sickness that is...eek!) Any new ultrasound pictures?? You look great :)

    ReplyDelete